First day of my work week, and what did I remember to do first? Check if the AUT schedule is already available for this week, and apply! Again, Traffic gave the odd skeds...but that won't faze me from applying my AUT! And again, I applied for AUTs on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
My Fates are extra nice to me lately...because it got approved again!!! First, it was only for half-days on for all three days. Paul also said to rewrite the form because of the erasures Traffic made, but not to worry because it was also approved.
Later, Paul talks to me again and gives me better news: my AUTs were "upgraded"!!! Wo-hoo!!! Same as last week, two full days AUT and half-day on Satuday. OMG OMG OMG, I am just so happy I'm going to get more rest again. Is it obvious I don't want to continue working this job anymore?
I also got my payslip today, it already indicated my first wave of 'serious' CUTs and AUTs. I went on undertime for 20 hours the first half of last month! But my salary cut wasn't too serious. So, 20 hours undertime is still 'bearable'. I guess that would be my benchmark for my undertime: 20-24 hours max every pay period. More than that and obviously I'll get a bigger cut from my salary, too. I'll also have to learn to be a bit frugal (stop checking eBay!). Kaye had more undertime than I did, but her salary was just a few hundred pesos less than mine.
Anyway, I'm just glad tomorrow's my last full day for the week...again!!! (Unless I avail of CUT.) If they'd only create part-time positions for our jobs....
Next week, I'd definitely apply for the same AUT again ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment