I completely wasted time by going to the office today. Supposedly I was on AUT only up to 0830, but when on the agent check-in I was on AUT from my entire shift!!! Grrrr.... Buti na lang Bates was the supervisor on duty. He said he'll just work it our with traffic. Yay! To think I was there rather early. I left before 6am thinking there'd be traffic... but I was at the office by 7am. Nyeh. So I just smoked. First with Mai since it was her break. Then with Bates because he was getting something to eat.
I have to include this because it was too funny. While they were getting food, I happened to see this product on the toiletries shelf at Mini Stop. It was next to the condoms so it intrigued me. The label said "Fire", and the other one was "Ice." I don't know exactly what the product description is, maybe a sexual aid or something. Probably like a lubricant because according to the package you apply it to the condom so it will give this "minty sensation" and "for your oral pleasure." Oh-kay. Joby was looking at the "Ice" packet and reading it out loud, so that was hysterical. :-p Hey, I just realized I should've taken a pic!!! Oh well. I'm sure it'll still be there tomorrow... ;-)
So basically I went to the office today to be pa-cute. Eng?? But I was still able to do a few errands that I was supposed to have done yesterday.
Later I definitely have work, but only until 4am. Yay! And of course, the new AUT sked is available. This time I only filed for AUT on Friday and Saturday...baka wala na akong sweldohin!
No comments:
Post a Comment