Exactly 14 days from my last post. V.bad.
Then again, what was I supposed to write about? I'm just doing the same things and thinking the same thoughts. My AUT got approved again for this week so yay another long weekend hopefully will get approved next week too. I should be cleaning my room yet again but then I'd rather play games on my PC or play with some apps on Facebook and then I get guilty. I should be finishing reading this book I borrowed last year. Blah blah blah. Same old things.
I asked Mary Anne if there were any plans of the barkada going for another trip. She was like, do we have any funds for that? :/ Melody said she wanted to go on a day trip, even just to Tagaytay, but she's turning just like Claire: always busybusybusy. Haaaayyy.
Then when I'm surfing the Net I find myself hitting the Share button frequently. I like it a lot. And I end up spamming myself. Ha.
And of course, since it's a Monday and I go back to work tonight... I don't want to. Again.
Then again, what else is new?
No comments:
Post a Comment