21 July 2008

O hai.

Srlsy?! Three months since my last post! OMG. WTF. ROTLFMAO.

It's all Packrat's fault. Am seriously addicted to this Facebook app. And the only reason I'm updating right now is because PR is acting all buggy, prolly due to FB's upgrade.

Excuses, excuses. And I'm so darn good at that. If it's not one thing, it's the another. Or I just completely, totally lazy at times. Haaayyy. Honestly, I'm more tired now that when I was just a bum... and that's because I'm working now, hello?!? It seems my resignation will have to be postponed a wee bit longer, what with all the bills I have to pay and the shopping I've been doing.

This post isn't making any sense. But I do have a list of all the things I want post in here, so hopefully I'll get around to it sooner rather than later.

See, I'm tired already.

No comments: