Yay, I'm having a "long" weekend again! It feels so good not to be literally chained to a desk (by the cord of our headsets) and not to deal with questions from dumb callers. I'm thinking if I should really apply for the same AUT sked next week, because if I do this every week, it would be FIVE days AUT! That's equal to 45 hours!!! OMG, that would definitely be a huge deduction from my salary. And I haven't added the CUT (went on CUT yesterday, too). Dilemmas...
Which reminds me: my AUT tomorrow is only from 0000-0830, so I better call in and have get on the CUT list and be prioritized so I won't need to go to work anymore, hehe. But if it doesn't work out and I'm already at the office, I can just go see Mary Anne later on.
I was chatting with her yesterday morning, and she was surprised I was home early. So we were on Skype until around 11am. I decide to take a nap... but when I wake up, it's already 4am. Okay. That's like straight 16 hours of sleep. And I don't remember having dreams. And I wasn't even lying straight in my bed because I had my bag and other stuff dumped on it. Evidently, even if I worked for 1 3/4 days, I'm still exhausted.
I'm still waiting for Willa to update me re: the cool job her sister has. I'm starting to daydream already! But better not count my chickens until they've hatched. Just seems like a good opportunity.
No comments:
Post a Comment