07 April 2008

Time goes by.

Why does it seem there's never enough time to do anything? At least that's how it is with me. I'm always planning I'll do this or do that on my day off, then my weekend comes round and I end up doing "nothing"...then I have to go to work again and I hate it because I felt like I didn't do anything productive at all.

This heat doesn't help either as I just want to vegetate (ideally on a hammock under the shade on a quiet beach) and my mind just turns to mush.

I'm probably just sulking as I cannot seem to finish cleaning/organizing my room -- I need more space!!! -- and it's the start of my work week again and I really don't want to deal with those callers again. How I wish I can remove my brain and leave it in my locker and go on auto-pilot when I'm logged in. I may be obsessive-compulsive (to a degree) but this repetitive tediousness is killing me.

No comments: