I was supposed to be on sick leave this week, but I dunno what happened, either my sup forgot to update me or it wasn't approved. I'm thinking it's the latter because my name is there on the log-in sheet, so....
This is really depressing me. As usual, hindsight is 20/20, maybe I shouldn't have revoked my resignation. I don't think I can last until April (pattern here, takes me two months before I want to leave again). Haaayyyy. Plus the callers today were unbelievably idiotic. Grrrr. I know I shouldn't say that because they're our customers, but come on, some of the things they ask us to do are so simple, it's insulting. Like dialing toll-free numbers?!? *rolls eyes* Ouch. I could go on & on, but I'll save my ranting for another day ;-)
My head really hurts today. Oh, the idiocy of it all!
PS. On a lighter note, Blogger now comes in Filipino. Nakakaaliw lang. Minsan kasi ang lalim ng pagsalin nila: View = Pagtanaw. Logout = Lumabas. Tags = Etiketa. Help Resources = Mga Gamit-yaman ukol sa Tulong. Teka, mali ata itong Moderate Comments, Mga Katamtamang Puna daw. Eng?? Sablay ata.
Kahit papaano magaling pa rin, sino kaya nag-translate para sa kanila? Pero parang hindi naman talaga Filipino eh, mas Taglish pa nga eh, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment