24 March 2008

Links get it on!

The requisite Viggo links: Hey, that ad-lib wasn't in the script! which is proof of Viggo's creativity.

'My mother is very happy about it' on his Oscar nomination.

Does this mean I should have a new layout for my website since the Vatican lists "new sins," including pollution?

Pratchett funds Alzheimer's study.

High Wire Act: MIT professor and Web star Walter Lewin swings from pendulums and faces down wrecking balls to show students the zany beauty of science. I wish I was in his physics class. Or my physics classes should've been as fun, I would've paid more attention.

Drew Barrymore Discusses 100th Boyfriend With ‘Vogue’. I was kinda crushing on Justin Long, but since he's with Drew now, eh.

As a Leo and ailurophile, this one really got to me: Christian, the lion who lived in my London living room.

No comments: