I got CUT for the past couple of days because, hey, I don't get CUT often, might as well take advantage of it. (Besides, I applied for AUT last Monday but as usual, it was denied. Might as well take the next best thing.)
It's always refreshing to leave work ahead of your official log-off time and come home early. I was planning on doing a few chores before working (playing?) on the computer but I was just exhausted I literally fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. And that's quite unusual for me considering I have a hard time falling asleep. It was even more odd because yesterday I wasn't able to do anything at all -- I just slept! I slept from the moment I got into bed around 9 a.m. and I woke up 12 hours later. But I still felt tired and I really did not want to get up and go to work.
Honestly, work is stressing me out lately. Sure, it's an easy job (i.e., easy money) but it's not worth it anymore. I don't like dealing with people who treat you like a servant and blame you for what they did wrong. Hay naku talaga.
More next time, if you knew me I'll go on and on about this.
BTW, Heath Ledger's death is really tragic, and to learn it was from an accidental overdose of prescription drugs is even more shocking. My doctor won't even allow me a prescription...for even half a pill! (But she's my friend alright, she knows me well enough to foresee I might abuse it when I'm really stressed out.)
No comments:
Post a Comment