18 February 2008

I think I'm addicted.

Is it silly for a girl my age to be so addicted to computer games???

This weekend all I did was sleep for 12 hours straight, and then played Jojo's Fashion Show. (I also played a bit of Chuzzles and Miss Management, and tried to perfect some levels on Burger Shop.) Partly, I think this is pathetic, but on the other hand at least I'm a wee bit happy, haha. (BTW, Jojo's Fashion Show is really such a girly game. It's a virtual paper doll game which uses creativity in putting together outfits and time management skills. I'm not a 100% fashionista, but this game is so addicting! Thank God/dess for keygens!!! *evil*)

Then I guess what Tanji 'accussed' me of is also true. Sabi niya pinagpalit ko daw siya/sila sa computer games! Parang tutoo... o tutoo nga talaga!

If I'm going to spend all my time in front of the PC, then I better start thinking of ways of making it more productive. I really can't play games all the time (even if part of me wants to.)

No comments: