10 February 2008

I love the night life....zzzzz.

Last night, I was supposed to go to Tanji's gig over at Purple Haze in Timog. But a) I was exhausted when I got home and fell asleep (after playing games); b) it's too far a commute at night; c) I wasn't going with anyone since Kai didn't reply to my SMS. So oopsies again. He's going to tease me about it again when we see each other, but it's not as if I haven't been to any of their gigs! I mean, last year at the U.P. Fair in Diliman I went by myself. He just didn't see me because Gino didn't tell him I was there.

Anyway, I'd already traded my shift for Wednesday morning because we're going to Diliman on Tuesday night. Yup, for the fair again. It's the album launching of Sandwich. The following night, Green Peas will perform there again, and I might go again...that is if I'm not too tired, tee-hee. Excuses, excuses.

Oh, but this is a pretty valid excuse: I don't have any more money! It really sucks that the company changed payouts from every other Friday to the "normal" everyone's-lined-up-at-the-ATM-so-there's-no-more-cash 15/30 payout dates. It's harder to budget.

Anyhoo, that's my "busy" schedule for this week. (I'd rather be sleeping. Damn, I'm really just so tired.)

No comments: