22 January 2009

Hooky.

I went to the Inaguration yesterday vicarioulsy through CNN. After watching Obama & Michelle dance for the nth time, I was pooped myself. I went to bed around 2 p.m. thinking I'd just take a short nap then get ready for work, but when I woke up it was dark already. AAAHHHHH!!! It was around 8.30 p.m. already. Obviously, no matter how fast I moved I was already late late LATE for work :-( There goes my perfect attendance and my bonus for January! Then again, I already got two QA markdowns so my bonus was already in jeopardy. So, do I still go on half-day and just play hooky for the day? Do I even have to think about it? But I was not feeling quite good, and now I think I may have another fever coming on. Ugh. I was just sick a last week! My body is definitely stressed and telling me to go on holiday. Permanently. Haha.

I think I slept rather well, too, since I was full from lunch, or dinner from my POV. My bro did a bit of grocery shopping and bought chicken longganisa and bangus in oil. He also suggested he'd cook the T-bone steaks we got for New Year dinner supposedly. But we never got around cooking it then because our schedules didn't match. But I also wanted veggies with the steaks, and we don't have any fresh carrots and beans anymore. So he said he'd cook the steaks this weekend, and we'll just have the longganisa & bangus. The bangus was just canned but it was pretty good. And the longganisa was quite tasty, too. And I don't even like longganisa that much. So a fully belly = good night's sleep = late for work. Oh well.

It's supposed to be my day off already but I traded my weekend so still have to go to work tonight. Ugh. I am not going to trade skeds again. It disrupts my schedule obviously! Then I'll only get one day off. But I applied for leave this Saturday, hopefully it would be approved so I'll have an actual weekend.

No comments: