See, I was tired yesterday I wasn't able to post here. Excuses, excuses.
Anyway, when there's a television on the bus I'm riding in to work, I'm able to watch the local version of Family Feud. The jackpot is at P1,450,000 already. Wow. (That is if it wasn't won last night already.) Sometimes I don't get where the contestant answers come from. They should remember the most obvious answer to the question would most likely get them points. I remember this particular question: Anong bagay ang karaniwan na itinutupi? (What thing is usually folded?) Damit, or clothing, was given by the first contestant in the Fast Cash round. So the second contestant was stumped. Then she answered: kurtina! (Curtains!) OMG. I don't even know how to fold our curtains because these are voluminous and defy neat folding! My own answer was paper. I think that was the top answer. Duh.
Of course, yesterday was Obama's Inaguration. I was already logged in then, but I could hear some of my callers were watching it on television. One wasn't even paying any attention to me as I was explaining dialling procedures. I'm not even sure she was watching tv because she sounded groggy. Americans will ask for operator assistance but not listen nor even believe a word you say.
No comments:
Post a Comment