23 January 2009

Best laid plans.

I was supposed to go to Hidalgo today and check if any shops there have the Panasonic Lumix LZ8 available already. I've been wanting a digital cam for the longest time, and now I finally have the means to own one. Lately, this hankering is escalating; I got to have the cam NOW. Sheesh. When I'm obsessed, I'm obsessed.

Good thing I was able to go home early last night. I still felt pretty bad, and when my supervisors saw me at the office, they told me I could go on CUT already. Yay! At least I was able to rest thinking I'd have an early start going to Quiapo.

But my Tiya called me real early this morning to tell me she'd be coming over and bringing the orders of polvoron. Ayyyy. I couldn't say no to her because she was on her way already. I was thinking maybe I'd go after her visit, but by the time she left it was noon and my laziness was setting in :(

Oh well. Then again, I think it would be better to go next week when it's payday! At least I wouldn't have to worry if I go over budget or something. But Mary Anne says that's unlikely. I nearly went to Anson's and just bought the cam there for around 12K, but she suggested I should check Hidalgo first because they definitely have lower prices. And who will say no to a bargain?

I should keep in mind that Patience is a virtue ;)

No comments: