Two Fridays ago, I met up with Melody and Joy to have a belated birthday dinner for Mel. This was two weeks ago and I'm only writing about it now? In a way, it's good our dinner date was moved because if it happened earlier, then that would have made me look even lazier! Then again, I am lazy! Mwahaha!
But I digress. We had dinner at Cyma in Greenbelt 2. Mel and I had dined there some time ago and all I remember is that they have seriously good food and I was stuffed. This time I was bursting! I guess that happens when you take a leisurely meal with delicious food and never-ending kwentos. All we had was Roka Salata, Chicken and Mixed Meat Gyros and Solomos Angel Hair. That's it. To think only the salad was to share, and the rest were solo orders. But we were all hungry yet there were some left to take home. Plus we had a dessert, too, which I forgot the name, but it was unbelievably sweet we weren't even to finish half of it.
Anyhow, the biggest news is that Melody will be taking an early retirement. All I can say is she's getting a really really REALLY great deal from it. Joy was all go for it, even I wouldn't be able to say no. So it's quite funny that Mel is having second thoughts about it. The bright side is she'll still be able to start a new career, do something which she really wants to do. I admit I'm envious, but I'm really happy for her! Her loyalty and hard work to the company paid off handsomely ;-)
After dinner, we walked around Greenbelt 5. OMG, it's huge! And all the malls are connected now. At least it's classy. We went to Promod and Charles & Keith and I promptly coveted shoes and accessories! I was seriously thinking of getting the booties but I just made my printer purchase. Then again, who am I to stop me? Hahaha. Aldo had lace-up booties but the ones in Charles & Keith cost only half of that. We'll see....
No comments:
Post a Comment