01 November 2008

Missing kittehs.

On a sad note, the new kittens are gone. The last time I saw them was on Wednesday afternoon when I left for work. :~( They're just several months old! They may be curious but still not that inquisitive that they'll leave to go exploring already; they're not at that age yet! It really sucks because they're all beautiful kittehs, just like their mom, they're black & white, but mostly black. I was partial to giving them "dark names" like Jack Skellington or Lock, Shock and Barrel. (I ♥ The Nightmare Before Christmas.) Especially this one who I was able to hold, the other two were still shy. He's so pretty and his fur is so soft. Plus they were all big kittens, I'm sure they're going to grow up bigger than my older cats.

I'm just so sad, they're too young to fend for themselves. I pray goddess Bast will look after them. Or please let them make their way home.

No comments: