05 October 2008

No rest for the wicked.

Since I started working the night shift, I've been averaging about 3-4 hours sleep. Mary Anne says that's alright, but I still feel tired. I want my full 8 hours. As a matter of fact, one time I went to bed at 10 in the morning... and slept my way through until 4 a.m. the following day. I want those days again when I can sleep all day. Yeah, I can finally admit now I like sleeping :-/

...

Does it make us illegally employed if we still haven't signed new contracts? Our contracts ended September 30, 2008. My goody-goody side wants to report this to the authorities. Hah. As if.

...

It seems I'm not the only one wanting to leave the company. I just learned a couple others are planning to leave, too, but I'm unsure if it's already definite and they've submitted their resignation letters already.

...

When I do leave, I want to take the photography workshop at FPPF. I've been wanting to take a class since Goddess knows when (nasa Pasay pa yata kami nakatira). Even Charmaine has taken the class way ahead of me, I think she's taken the advance workshop already.

But of course, I still have to take my SLR for repair and/or cleaning. Haaaayyyy.

There's just this need for me to be creative right now. Now I know I am truly dead if I have no avenues for expression or creativity.

No comments: