21 September 2017

30 kms

Ma was in my dream this time. I was supposed to be a bridesmaid at somebody's wedding, but there were still hours before he ceremony so we were at this bookstore (nbs). I remember seeing Zafra books for only 25. I was also on the phone with a college classmate, and the reception was really bad I couldn't understand what they were saying but I was trying to. We were supposed to look for another classmate whose surname was Antik, but we went to the bookstore row instead. Then I remembered I forgot to bring shoes for the wedding. Ma said she'd accompany me to the market. I asked her if it was already open at that hour because I could just buy cheap shoes. I also thought why not just go back home. Ma said it was like 30 kms walk to the market through the mountains, I'd still get there faster. I woke up when she said 30 kms.

The palengke, I've dreamt of before. I wish I could go there IRL because there are some neat stuff, mostly stuff I like. Literally my dream market. It's near a church.

The mountains/bundok, I've walked in in previous dreams.


No comments: