27 January 2012

Crash.

I was going to say I had a strange dream today, but then all dreams are strange.

I was with my grade school best friend and we were going somewhere. She flagged this service van and we rode up front. I heard her ask the driver if it was going to our destination and I remember thinking I never heard of that place before, but now I don't recall the name.

Before getting on the vehicle, I had also seen airplanes out in the water (river?). These were local airlines and I was surprised, I didn't know they had seaplanes as well. But these were the big jumbo jets or airbuses, not the small planes. I remember what airline it was but am keeping it to myself.

As we were travelling on the road, two airplanes fly up one after the other. The first plane dipped and did some kind of somersault in the air. At first, we were scared. We thought it was going to crash but it righted itself. But just a few moments later, it did that somersault again and  did crash. Like a chain reaction, the second airplane also crashed. Now we were really shocked and got panicky. By this time I was walking on the street already.

When I looked around, somehow I transported myself to a hotel rooftop. It was raining. There were other people there and we could see the plumes of smoke from the crash. That rooftop was weird because I knew we were up there, yet it had a garden and shops and streets! There was even a salon and I may have had a few things done, too.

I remember someone had a rifle and was target shooting, but there was no range. He or she managed to shoot one of the street lamps and some of the people were angry. I thought what was shot looked like a bee hive or wasp's nest.

It was still raining. We could get raincoats and change into them at these dressing booths. In the booth I used, somebody was with me and I just said he could use the raincoat instead.

...

There's that theme again with this dream: air and water.

No comments: