Full Moon in your romantic sector in 2 decades is formed. The first total lunar eclipse in your romantic sector in 18 years creates a supercharged Lovers Moon, with the love gods declaring that anything is possible.Woot! Anything is possible daw. Sana sana. *crosses fingers*
Susan Miller also said on Twitter:
Eclipses are good: they give us truth, expose weak links+make us strong.Here's a good read: How to Deal with Eclipses
At moonrise, I just needed to go outside, at the front of the house to see the moon. Now the moon has traversed the sky so I can only see it from the back of the house, from the library. I thought I had to go outside, on the street to view it. Been taking peeks intermittently. It really is an amazing sight. I'll try to take pictures again once some light shows through again.
No comments:
Post a Comment